- 8 oz Sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz gouda cheese
- 1 cup whole peppadew peppers (piquante peppers)
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 tsp finely grated onion
- 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- Grate the cheeses: half should be finely shredded and half should be a regular shred.
- Coarsely chop the peppadews.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, onion and Worchestershire sauce in a large bowl then stir in the cheeses and peppers.
- You can serve this right away although it will be better if allowed to age overnight in the refrigerator.
Makes about 3 cups
Note: I like to serve this on mini biscuits with a little lettuce and some crisp bacon