- 1 Each Spaghetti Squash
- 1⁄2 pound Bacon
- 1 yellow Onion
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1⁄2 C Chick Pea Flour • 1 tsp Garlic
- 1⁄4 c Fresh Chives
- Canola or Vegetable oil for frying
- Wash Spaghetti Squash. Roast in 3500 oven for 30-45 minutes. Cut roasted squash in half-length wise. Discard seeds and scoop out meat. Squeeze liquid out and set aside.
- Dice bacon. Begin to render in sauté pan cook bacon till crisp. Remove from pan. Thinly slice onion and add to hot bacon fat. Cook until caramelized.
- Add crisped bacon and drain fat. Add bacon and onions to squash. Add flour, salt, pepper, Chives & garlic powder. Mix slightly.
- Lightly oil skillet and preheat to 4000. Using and ice cream scoop, drop Squash fritters on into hot oil. Fry on each side till crisp. Drain on paper towels and serve hot.