- 32 oz fresh or frozen salmon
- 2 cups of pureed strawberries
- 4 Tblsp Old Bay seasoning
- Honey to taste
- 1 Tblsp chili powder
- 1 lime to taste (juice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tblsp olive oil
- 2 Tblsp of butter
- Chopped cilantro to garnish
- Season salmon on both sides, coating with all the dry ingredients.
- Preheat pan over medium heat with oil and butter.
- Once hot, cook on both sides for 3 mins or until you notice dark edges.
- Remove fish and add remaining ingredients into the pan.
- Cook down the resulting glaze for 5 mins, then plate the salmon and drizzle with glaze.
Goes great with jasmine rice and your favorite vegetables!