- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese (about 4 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Fresh Chives
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Half And Half (fat free works fine)
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese, lemon juice, chives, salt, pepper and garlic in a small bowl.
- Thin the mixture with the half and half to desired consistency.
It’s best to let the dressing stand at least an hour before using. This dressing is great on salads and really terrific used as a dip for buffalo wings.