- 5 Whole Large Eggs
- 1⁄4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Swiss Cheese • 1⁄2 LB Bacon
- 1 Cup Filling
- 1 Cup Cheese
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 9” Deep Dish Frozen Pie Shell • Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Dice Bacon & Render in sauté pan. Add yellow onion and caramelize. Drain oil and slightly cool.
- In separate bowl, crack eggs. Add Sour Cream, Heavy Cream & Shredded Swiss. Mix.
- Add bacon & onions to egg & cheese mixture. Mix well. Season with salt & pepper.
- Fill pie shell.
- Place in 325° preheated oven for 55 minutes.