- 1 pkg Frozen Puff Pastry Thawed (We used Pepperidge Farms)
- 1 pkg Laura Lynn Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or non-stick baking mat.
- Beat the egg and 1 TB water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk then set aside.
- Lightly flour your work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet then lightly dust top with flour. Use a rolling pin to roll the sheet into a 16-inch square. Cut pastry square in half then cut each half into four rectangles (making eight, 8-inch by 4-inch rectangles). Now, cut each rectangle diagonally into two triangles (making 16 triangles).
- Place about 2 teaspoons of the chocolate chips down the center of each triangle. Then, starting at the wider end (triangle base) , roll each triangle up. Place each croissant seam-side down so that the tip of the triangle is tucked under the rolled croissant. Then, bend in the edges, creating a crescent shape. Lightly brush tops of croissants with egg wash. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.