White Chocolate & Mascarpone Trifle with Lemon Curd & Raspberries
- 2/4 oz. Bars Premium White Chocolate
- 2/8 oz. Containers Mascarpone
- 3 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Jar Lemon Curd
- 1 Pound Cake, Diced
- 1 Pint Fresh Raspberries
- Place white chocolate & 1 cup heavy cream in double boiler. Melt chocolate & cool.
- Whip 2 cups of heavy cream in electric mixer to stiff peaks. Add Mas- carpone. Fold in cooled chocolate.
- To build the trifle, layer white chocolate mousse, lemon curd, pound cake and a second layer of mousse. Arrange fresh raspberries on top.