Swordfish Steaks w/ Maui Fruit Salsa
- 4 swordfish Steaks from Ingles Deli
- Teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Minced Fresh Garlic
- 1 Cup of Soy sauce (low sodium or regular)
- 1 Cup of V8 Fusion Peach Mango juice
- 1 Cup of Honey
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 Mango
- 1 Can of Dole Diced Pineapples
- 1 Red pepper
- 1/2 Vidalia or Sweet Onion
- 2 Kiwi fruit
- Dice and sweat the red pepper and Vidalia onion in the microwave
- In a large bowl, combine ginger, garlic, soy sauce, orange juice, honey and slip the fish in to marinate, toss and fold gently to cover all sides of fish and refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Chop and mix all items for the salsa and refrigerate for an hour.
- Grill for 12 to 15 minutes per inch of thick- ness, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds onto fish for decoration.
- Before serving spoon salsa over fish.