Sweet Potato Biscuits
- 2 3/4 Cup Baking Mix; Bisquick
- 1 Cup Mashed Sweet Potato
- 1⁄2 Cup Frozen Butter; Grated
- 1⁄2 c Milk
- 1⁄2 Tsp. Cayenne
- 1⁄2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1⁄4 Tsp Ginger
- 1/8 Tsp. All Spice
- Pre Heat oven to 4500.
- Combine milk & mashed sweet potatoes in a blow. Set aside.
- Combine spices, sugar and baking mix. Add frozen grated butter to dry mix. Mix until coarse crumbs. Add wet ingredients. Mix till dough forms.
- Place dough on lightly floured board. Knead lightly. Roll biscuit dough to 1 inch thickness. Cut with biscuit cutter. Place biscuits on cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes.