Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb. Kielbasa sausage
- 1 Whole Pork Tenderloin
- 2 oz Olive Oil
- Fresh Rosemary
- Cracked Black Peppercorns
- Sea Salt Rub
- 1 c Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbls whole peppercorns
- Cut the Pork loin and the Kielbasa sausage to the same lengths.
- Take your Boning knife and cut a hole down the center of the Pork Loin length wise, careful to cut through the center. This is the hole where you will stuff the sausage in.
- Now stuff the sausage into the Pork loin.
- Into a small bowl, chop all the fresh herbs into very small pieces and mix together with the Olive Oil and spices.
- Massage the mixture onto the Pork loin and let sit uncovered.
- Get the grill lit and hot to at least 400 degrees.
- Place the stuffed Pork loin onto the grill and cook for 25-ˇ30 minutes turning frequently. You do not want to let the Pork burn on any side so check it often.
- Turn the heat down and start basting the Pork in the Balsamic glaze every 2-ˇ3 minutes.
- Check to make sure the Pork has been cooked to an internal temperature of 155 degrees.
- Add some more Balsamic glaze.
This recipe can be cooked in the oven. Follow same directions, but cook in oven uncovered on 350 degrees for 40-ˇ50 minutes making sure the chicken reaches 165 degrees internal temperature.Print Recipe