Stuffed Baby Bread Boules
Shopping ListFor the Boules:
- 1 Loaf Frozen Bread Dough
- Pan Spray
- Mini Muffin Pans
Roasted Tomato Asparagus & Smoked Gouda
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 Bunch Asparagus; Tops Clipped and Stems Diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups Shredded Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 1Lb Ground Round
- 1⁄2 Red Onion, small diced
- Salt &Pepper to taste
- 4 Large Mushrooms, Washed & Diced
- 1⁄2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Lacy Baby Swiss
- 38 oz. Packages Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Ranch Dressing Mix Packet
- 1⁄2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Favorite Hot Sauce; Franks, Crystal exc.
- 1 Cup Grilled Chicken Soften Cream Cheese.
For the Boules:
- Allow bread to slightly thaw. Cut into small pieces to fill the muffin pans 3⁄4 full.
- Proof dough till double in size. Bake in 3500 oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow bread to slightly cool. Remove from pan.
- While still warm slice the “muffin bottom” off bread.
- Press down the center of bread to create a bowl. Stuff with fillings.
- Place in 3500 oven. Bake until brown & bubbly.
For Roasted Tomato Asparagus & Smoked Gouda
- Wash tomatoes, Toss in oil.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Roast in 4000 oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Mix with asparagus & cheese. Stuff Boules and bake.
For Ground Round Mushroom & Lacy Baby Swiss
- Brown beef in sauté pan.
- Add onion, salt & pepper.
- When fully cooked, add mushrooms 7 heavy cream.
- Allow to simmer for 8-10 minutes or until cream is reduced by 1⁄2.
- Cool and stuff bread boules. Stuff with fillings.
- Top with Shredded Swiss Cheese & bake.
For Grilled Buffalo Chicken
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Stuff Boules and bake.