Strawberries and Cream Parfait
- 1 cup of chopped strawberries
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipped cream
- 1/2 cup of mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- gluten-free cookies
- Put the strawberries and the sugar in a bowl an mix them together.
- Process the mascarpone cheese, the cream, the powdered sugar and the vanilla extract until you get a thick cream.
- Add some crushed gluten-free cookies on the bottom of a glass.
- Add 2 tbsp of strawberries over the cookies and then a layer of your thick cream.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Garnish with cookies and fresh mint on the top.