Sockeye Salmon, Bacon, & Tomato Pasta
- 5 Cups Penne Pasta Cooked & Cooled, about 1⁄2 Box
- 1 # Sockeye Salmon Skinned & Diced
- 1⁄2 Yellow Onion, Small Diced
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic, Minced
- 1⁄4 C Cooked Bacon, Diced
- 2 C Fresh Spinach
- 1⁄2 Lemon Juiced
- 1⁄2 C White Wine
- 1⁄2 Cup Butter
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Melt Butter in Sauté Pan. Add onion & garlic. Cook until onions are translucent. Add diced salmon. Cook thoroughly.
- Deglaze with white wine. Add pasta, spinach & tomatoes. Continue to cook until pasta is heated and spinach is wilted.
- Finish with fresh squeezed lemon juice, salt & pepper. Garnish with bacon.