Smoked Salmon BLT Salad with Lemon Caper Dressing
Shopping ListFor the dressing:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Drizzle of honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- About 2 cups of spring greens or other leafy green base
- ¼ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- 2 or 3 strips cooked bacon
- 2 to 3 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh dill, garnish
- Prepare the dressing by blending all ingredients with a stick blender; set aside.
- Assemble salads by placing greens in a shallow bowl.
- Top greens with tomatoes, avocado, bacon and salmon.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing over the top, sprinkle the green onion on top, then garnish with dill.
- Enjoy immediately.