Rosemary, Potato, & Parmesan Pizza
- 2 Yukon Gold Potatoes, Halved & Sliced Thin
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Sprig Fresh Rosemary
- 1 yellow Onion Sliced
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Asiago Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 ball frozen pizza dough
- Melt Butter and add rosemary & garlic clove.
- Thinly slice potato and add to butter.
- Roll out pizza dough and brush with melted butter.
- Season with Salt & Pepper. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over crust
- Arrange potatoes & onions over crust. Brush with butter.
- Season with Salt & pepper. Top with remaining cheese
- Bake in 400° oven for 20 minutes.