Rosemary Garlic Potatoes
- 1 pound red skinned potatoes, scrubbed and cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup of coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons Celtic Sea Salt® garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the melted coconut oil, Celtic Sea Salt ® garlic salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Lay potatoes flat onto a baking sheet pan and bake in the oven for 20 minutes uncovered.
- Using a spatula flip and move the potatoes around and bake for another 10-20 minutes until they are soft but crisp on the outside.
- Serves four.