Pesto Bucatini with Kale Ceasar Salad
- 1 Package Bucatini noodles
- 1 Bag Hearty Mixed Bag of Kale, Broccoli, Brussels sprouts (or something similar)
- 2 Tbsp Caesar Vinaigrette plus more, if needed
- 1/4 cup Pesto plus more, if needed
- 1 Tbsp Amish salted butter
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Grape or Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Parmesan Flakes and Marcona Almonds, for serving
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, prep salad. In a large bowl, mix together greens and dressing using your hands to massage and incorporate.
- Once pasta cooks, drain and rinse. Return noodles to cooking pot and add in pesto, butter, salt and pepper. Mix well, until pesto and butter coat all of the noodles.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Add parmesan and almonds to the salad and toss.
- Divide pasta and salad among 4-5 plates.