Maple Balsamic Butternut Squash
- 1 Large Butternut Squash
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Aged Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Pecans
- 1 Bunch Green Onions, Chopped
- Peel, Seed & Large Dice Butternut Squash.
- Toss in Olive Oil, Balsamic, 1 Tbsp. Syrup.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Bake in 3500 oven for 30 minutes or until fork tender & lightly browned.
- Top with green onions, cranber- ries& pecans.
- Finish with remaining maple syrup.
- Serve immediately.