Leek & Mushroom Stuffed Flank Steak
- 1 Leek
- 1 Clove of garlic, Minced
- 1/2lb. Assorted Mushrooms, Cleaned & Sliced
- 1⁄4 Cup Sherry
- 1⁄2 Cup Spinach
- 1 Wedge Bleu Cheese • Salt, Pepper, Oil
- 2 1⁄2 Lb. Flank Steak
- Butchers Twine
- In medium sauté pan, cook leeks, garlic & mushroom.
- Deglaze with sherry, cool.
- Score flank steak through the middle of meat. Then score flank across edges. Using tip of knife, filet open flank steak. Season both sides of steak with salt, pepper & olive oil.
- Fill with spinach, leeks & mushrooms. Top with bleu cheese. Roll & tie with twine.
- Sear in sauté pan. Finish in 350 oven until desired doneness. 115 Mid Rare, 130 Medium, 140 Well. Allow to rest for 20 minutes before slicing.