Italian Turkey Tenders
- 2 Turkey Tenderloins
- 1 Package Sliced Prosciutto
- ¼ c Fresh Grated Cheese; Parmesan, Asiago; Manchego
- ½ c Spinach Leaves
- 1 pt. Grape Tomatoes; Washed
- ½ c Italian Dressing
- Place tenderloins one at a time in between layer of plastic bag.
- Pound lightly with meat mallet till doubled in size or approximately ¼ inch thick.
- Remove tendon from center of tenderloin by using the tip of a knife.
- Place three slices of prosciutto over flattened tenderloin.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Layer spinach over cheese.
- Roll tenderloins.
- Place in greased oven proof dish.
- Pour Italian dressing over stuffed tenderloins.
- Add tomatoes to pan.
- Marinate for 4-6 hours.
- Place in 400⁰ oven for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature of 165⁰ on a meat thermometer.
- Allow to rest.
- Slice in half & serve.