Harvest Buddha Bowl
- 3½ cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (oats, cinnamon, allspice, salt).
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat and warm the applesauce, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Give it a stir. Once warm, remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour warm liquid ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Spread mixture evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake granola for about 25 minutes, stir, and place back in the oven for another 15 – 20 minutes or until the granola is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool for at least 10 minutes, then stir in optional add-ins like dried apples, if desired.
- Store granola in a large airtight container. Enjoy!