Grilled Ribeye with Mushroom Marsala Sauce
- 2 Thick cut Boneless ribeye steaks
- 2 tablespoons blackened steak seasoning
- Spray with olive oil pan spray
- 4 tablespoons sweet cream butter
- 1 tablespoons fine chopped garlic
- Fresh thyme, 1-2 sprigs
- 2 cups sliced portobello (crimini, baby Bella or wild mix) mushrooms, sliced
- ¾ cup sweet Marsala wine
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Heat grill to high and be sure to start with steaks at room temperature. Never start to cook any meat while still cold!
- While grill is heating up, generously coat steaks in blackened steak seasoning and spray with olive oil pan spray and wait until grill is ready. Then add steaks to grill and cook to your preferred doneness.
- While the steaks are cooking, heat a sauté pan and add the butter, garlic and thyme and cook about 2 minutes. Then add the mushrooms and cook another 4 to 6 minutes tossing to coat in butter.
- Once butter is just about gone deglaze the pan with the Marsala wine, stir well and then add the heavy cream to finish.
- Top the finished Ribeyes with the Marsala Sauce and enjoy!