Gluten Free Neapolitan Brownie Squares
Shopping ListFor Brownie Layer
- 1 box Laura Lynn Gluten-Free Brownie Mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temp.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 container gluten-free strawberry frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350F and grease an 8×8-inch square baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, eggs and water; stir until smooth and pour into prepared pan; set aside (do not place in oven yet).
- Next, in your stand mixer (or with a hand-held electric mixer) beat cream cheese with egg and sugar until smooth.
- Carefully spread cream cheese layer over brownie batter in pan, then place pan in the oven and bake approximately 35 minutes. The cream cheese will not look completely set, but that’s OK.
- Cool brownies completely in pan at room temperature, approximately 2 hours, then place brownies in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Once chilled, remove brownies from the refrigerator and spread the strawberry frosting over the top. Chill 30 minutes, then slice into squares.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.