Easy Mixed Berry Cobbler
- 3 – 12 oz. Bags Frozen Berries (Raspberries, Blueberries & Strawberries)
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 1⁄4 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1 Package Frozen Tea Biscuits
- Generously butter cast iron skil- let or oven professional baking dish.
- Melt remaining butter.
- Pour frozen berries into bowl. Add 1 cup sugar & corn starch. Stir.
- Place berries in cast iron skillet.
- Dip frozen biscuits in butter. Arrange over frozen berries.
- Spread remaining sugar over berries.
- Bake in 350° oven for 45-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly. Serve with ice-cream.