- 4 Slices Thick Sliced Bacon
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- Cracked Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Package Boursin Cheese
- 6 ea. Cherry Tomato; Cut in Half
- ¼ Cup Shredded Lettuce
- 12 Laura Lynn Cracked Pepper Woven Wheat Crackers
- Pre-heat oven to 350º.
- Arrange bacon on sheet pan. Rub with brown sugar. Grind pepper over bacon. Bake for 15-20 minutes till desired doneness. Cool and cut into strips.
- Arrange Laura Lynn Cracked Pepper Woven Wheat Crackers on platter. Spread Boursin cheese on cracker. Top with shredded lettuce, tomato & bacon.