Crock Pot Enchiladas
- 4 Cups Pulled Rotisserie Chicken (Can Substitute Browned Ground Beef or Ground Turkey, Add beans & Corn exc…)
- 3 Cans Red Enchilada Sauce (10 oz.)
- 32 Pour over oz.
- 1 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 Tsp. Chili Powder
- 20 Corn Tortillas
- 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Place chicken in bowl. Season with onion, garlic, cumin & chili powder.
- Add 1 can enchilada sauce to chicken & mix well.
- Using pan spray, spray 4 quart crock pot. Place 1 cup sauce mix in bottom of sprayed crock pot.
- Layer 5 corn tortillas in bottom of crock pot. Top with 1 cup of pulled chicken mix & 3⁄4 cup cheese. Repeat the layer 4 times.
- Cover with sauce mix & top with remaining cheese. Turn crock pot on low and cook for 4 hours on High.
- Top with traditional topping: Sour Cream, Guacamole, Shredded Lettuce and Salsa