Creamy Chicken Pasta Bake
- 4 cups of pasta
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 2 tbsp of cream cheese
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese
- 1 Lemon zest
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs / gluten free • 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chives
- Incorporate 2 cups of shredded chicken with 4 cups of pasta in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of of shredded carrots, 1/2 cup of green peas and mix.
- Mix the cream cheese, the chicken stock, the milk, salt, pepper and the lemon zest on a different bowl.
- Add the liquid mix to the pasta, stir and serve in a casserole dish.
- Put the bread crumbs, the butter, the parmesan cheese and the fresh chives in a bowl, mix them together and spread the mix over the pasta.
- Bake the pasta at 350° F for 30 minutes.