Cranberry Smoked Almond Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Yellow Onion Diced
- ½ Cup Diced Celery
- 1 6oz Package Stuffing Mix
- 1 ½ Cups Water
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ Cup Smoked Almonds, Chopped
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Stone Ground Mustard
- 4 Pork Tenderloins
- Melt butter in sauce pot. Sauté onions & celery in butter. Cook until soft. Add packaged stuffing mix, cranberries & almonds. Add water. Cook until stuffing is soft and fully cooked.
- Wash pork tenderloins. Pierce hole through center of loin creating openings at both ends. Open with fingers. Using a pastry bag, fill stuffing into center of pork tenderloin.
- Oil, salt & pepper tenderloins. Sear in hot sauté pan on all sides. Finish cooking in 350◦ oven for 30 minutes or until internal temperature of 155◦. Allow to rest for 10-20 minutes before slicing.