Chicken “Un-Parm” with Zucchini Noodles
- Chicken Breast
- Fresh Basil
- Italian Seasoning
- Marinara Sauce
- 2 Zucchini
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pound chicken to a uniform thickness.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray and place the chicken on the pan.
- Bake chicken for 20 minutes. While chicken is baking, run the zucchini through a ‘spiralizer’ or cut into extremely thin strips.
- Remove chicken from the oven and cover with 1/4 to 1/3 cup marina- ra.
- Place the chicken back in the oven with the zoodles. Place the zoodles on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and top with a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Place the chicken back in the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove zucchini and chicken from the oven and serve 1/2 of the chicken breast over 1/2 of the zucchini noodles.