Chicken Picatta Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 previously cooked chicken breast, diced
- 12 ounces Angel Hair Pasta, cooked
- ¼ stick butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot,
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ¼ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup veggies, chopped (any variety, add your favorites!)
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh basil and parsley, chopped
- Pinch of Parmesan Cheese
- Melt butter in a skillet and saute garlic and
shallot until fragrant.
- Add capers, cherry tomatoes and veggies,
and saute a few more minutes until veggies
are crisp tender.
- Add chicken breast and lemon juice.
- Cook 3 more minutes, until chicken is heated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in fresh parsley and basil for garnish.
- Toss with pasta.
- Top with a pinch of Parmesan Cheese.