Butternut Squash Risotto
- 1/4 cup of celery
- 2 cups of rice
- 1/2 cup of wine
- 3 cup warm broth
- 1 butternut squash
- 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp of parsley
- Put the celery and the rice in a hot pan until the rice turns opaque.
- Add the wine to the rice to absorb it.
- Pour 1 cup of warm broth and let it cook for 10 minutes while stirring.
- Add 2 cups of warm broth and let it cook for another 10 minutes while stirring.
- Incorporate the butternut squash, the parmesan cheese and the parsley with the rice. Then Mix together.