Black Bean Quesadilla
- 1 can of corn (drained)
- 1 can of Black Beans (drained)
- 1 package Ingles Pico de Gallo (or favorite Salsa)
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1/2 cup diced Red Onion
- Fresh Cilantro
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- Chopped Romaine
- Preheat Oven to 400°
- Line tortillas side by side on baking sheet. On one half, place a layer of cheese and using a slotted spoon, add a layer of black beans, a layer of corn, a bit of pico, salt, and pepper.
- Add one last layer of cheese and place another tortilla on top.
- Pop in Oven and Bake for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the outside, cheese melted slightly on the inside. While cooking, assemble vinaigrette.
- Add to a mason jar: lime juice, red onion, cilantro, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Shake. Set aside.
- Serve quesadillas with a side of romaine lettuce and homemade vinaigrette.