Beer Braises Beef & Cheddar Melts
- 2-3 Lb. Chuck Roast
- 3 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1⁄4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 Bottle Stout Beer
- 1/32 Oz. Container Beef Stock
- 2 Yellow Onions, Sliced
- 6 Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 6 Ingles Bakery Onion Rolls
- Season chuck roast with salt, pepper, onion powder, & garlic powder.
- Heat oil in heavy bottom pan. Sear seasoned roast.
- Remove from pan. Add onions.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Add beef back to pan. Deglaze with beer.
- Add beef stock to pot.
- Braise beef in 300 degree oven for 4-5 hours.
- Pull beef from broth & shred. Re- serve au jus for dipping.
- Build sandwich melts with pulled beef, cheddar cheese & onions.
- Place back into oven till cheese melts. Enjoy with au jus.