Basic Herb Dressing
- 8 Cups Dried Torn Bread or Cubes
- 1 Cup Diced Celery
- 1 Cup Diced Onion
- 1⁄2 Cup Butter
- 1 TSP Fresh Thyme
- 1 TSP Fresh Parsley
- 1 TSP Fresh Sage
- 1 Can Laura Lynn Chicken Broth
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- In a sauté pan melt butter.
- Add onion & celery and sauté.
- Add chicken stock. Heat to boil.
- In bowl add dried bread & fresh herbs.
- Add chicken stock & vegetable mixture to the bread. Lightly toss.
- Place in greased oven prof dish. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.