Apple Tarts with Raspberry Jelly & Brie
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 2 cups lemonade
- 3 apples sliced your choice sliced
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 6 oz. president’s cheese sliced into 1/4 inches 3/4 cup raspberry jam
- Roll out a sheet of pastry and cut into 12 pieces. Brush pastry with butter.
- Slice the apples and place into the lemonade and soak 15 minutes.
- Take the apples out of the lemonade and place the apples on top of the pastry and top with brie and bake for 15 min on 350 degrees.
- Take them out of the oven and add 1 tablespoon of raspberry jam or your favorite on top of the tart.