Shopping ListFor the salad:
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 cup cubed Monterey Jack cheese (1/2-inch cubes)
- 3 ounces cubed all-natural salami or pepperoni (make sure it is GF and free from nitrates, nitrites and other additives)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a large salad bowl.
- Add all salad ingredients except cheese and toss to coat with dressing.
- Add cheese and gently fold into the salad.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve (at least 2 hours), stirring occasionally.
- Make this salad up to 5 days ahead.